CALLING OUT TO ALL WHO WISH TO GIVE BACK TO THE EARTH!
This workshop has been created for people like you who desire to do more for this planet and contribute to the greatest good.
The Monthly “Earth Healing Ceremony” has been designed to offer you:
* The appropriate time, space and structure to connect with/ rekindle your relationship with Mother Earth.
* The opportunity to contemplate on what you can do better/ more of, for the greatest good for yourself and the Earth.
* A way to give her the attention and nurturing she desperately needs and most importantly deserves.
* Ways to recharge your body, mind and the Soul part of you so you are better balanced and better able to face your challenges and responsibilities for the greatest & fairest good.
* Safe practice of creating nurturing energy to be sent to, and shared with the Earth.
* And many other things this event description doesn’t allow for me to squeeze in.
Ceremony and ritual seems to have vanished from Western Society, leaving a massive void in our way of life, including how we build and maintain sustainable communities. The art of ceremony and ritual can give us that structure to reconnect us with each other, with nature and most importantly to reconnect us with the Earth. Western society seems to have encouraged the disassociation between humans and their place in nature along with allowing us to forget our inherent relatedness and connection with the Earth and the entire Universe. My intention is to bring back the long missed art of ceremony, to help rekindle the relationship between Man and Mother Earth.
I will be combining, meditation, contemplation and group work with the creating and sharing of energy, in an empowering, supportive and safe environment, where we can intend to do our best for the Earth and also for ourselves.
Each month, will have a different theme, allowing the ceremony to stay fresh and engaging all while keeping the main focus on what we can do for the only home we have.
It will encourage honesty reflection and creativity, as well as welcoming new knowledge and wisdom into our lives.
It’s £5 to take part in your first ceremony then £8 thereafter. Looking forward to welcoming you all to join in with this exciting and necessary movement.
**TO FIND US**
… We are at:
Soul Happy Wellbeing Centre.
Peterborough City Centre
(halfway down Cowgate, behind the old Post Office down the Keebles alleyway).
Parking is free down Cowgate and Priestgate after 6:30pm, but spaces are limited. The nearest car park is NCP behind TK Max.
#SoulHappyTribe #wellbeing #peterborough #soulhappytribe